Today I am sad. I don't really know why I am sad, but I feel sad. I think I feel sad because Dr. Raezer (my moms boss) is in the hospital. My mom says that he is going to be okay. I was a great student in school today and I am proud of me and my teacher was proud of me. Tomorrow I will be happy, my mom said that we can make bread because she does not have to work.
I love my mom, she is special and she is really funny.
My Aunt Jennifer makes me laugh a lot
My cousin Katie loves me and she is beautiful and funny
My cousin Cara is special and funny too
Ethan is especially special and he is going to have a happy birthday tomorrow.
He is going to be 5.
Matthew is silly and sometimes he make me mad and sometimes he helps me a lot.
Lauren Elizabeth Wickel
No comments:
Post a Comment